Tenscare Elise digital Pelvic Floor Muscle Exerciser stimulates your pelvic floor muscle with the touch of a button to help reduce bladder weakness and to promote sexual wellbeing.
Watch our Tenscare videos on YouTube:
Why use the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser?
- The discreet and easy to use product uses Electrotherapy to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle. The 4 EMS programmes which are preset into the unit have been clinically tested and proven to be highly effective.
- Pelvic floor exercises are often seen as boring and hard, and ineffective as often women are unsure if they are doing the exercises correctly. The Elise educates women about their pelvic floor and the sensation they should feel when doing pelvic floor exercises.
- The Elise is safe and offers a drug-free solution to incontinence, freeing women of containment pads and possible surgery.
- Another side-effect of weak pelvic floor muscles is losing sexual sensation. This is an issue for both men and women. So by strengthening the pelvic floor muscle you can increase sexual stimulation.
TensCare Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser
- Comfortable Stimulation: the strength of the stimulation increases gradually, making the feeling very comfortable.
- Easy Start - One Touch Memory: the Elise has intelligent memory that enables the unit to remember the last programme and the strength setting used.
- Clinically Tested Programmes: the programmes which have been preset into the unit have been clinically tested and proven to be highly effective.
- Safety Duration Override: ensures that the pelvic oor muscle is not overworked. After 20 minutes the unit will switch off. It is possible to alter the time in order to customise the unit to your needs.