Infrared Light Radiator RLJ001, the Classic Treatment Standard
in IR Therapy Radiators, with a metal enclosure and three infrared light lamps.
With connecting piece for wall arm, ceiling arm or stand (sold separately).
- Physical therapy offices and bathing facilities
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practices
- Doctor's offices and rehabilitation centres
- Spa and Wellness Facilities
• Three infrared light lamps - each of them with a wattage of 250 watts
• seperately operable
• Supply voltage 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Mechanical timer switch of up to 60 min.
• Option: Dimmer
• Color: white
N.B. Mounting system / stand NOT INCLUDED. A range of choices are available for separate purchase on this site.
BELA RLJ001 Infrared Radiator with 3 IR Light Bulbs
BELA infrared light radiators are equipped with high-quality, 250 Watts, infrared lamps that quickly heat up after the device has been turned on. Complicated and expensive pre-heating is not necessary. The lamps can be turned on in groups of two or three. If desired, a single lamp operation is deliverable.
BELA® infrared light radiators are equipped with standard protection against contact. The spotlight heads are easily adjustable so that they stay in the desired position during the heat treatment.